Name : Bart BasinskiCompany: Keller Williams Preferred Realty E-mail: Contact Bart Basinski (Keller Williams) Website : http://bazrealtynetwork.com Office Phone: (708) 277-9229 Full-time Real Estate Broker
Keller Williams® Realty, Inc. is a real estate franchise company with over 78,000 real estate agents, operating in more than 695 market centers (offices) across the United States and Canada. Keller Williams Realty is currently the third-largest residential real estate company in the United States.
Keller Williams Realty was founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living® for its associates.
For any of your real estate needs, call,, email or text us today.It is my goal to make your Real Estate experience as smooth as possible. By utilizing state of the art technology and providing superior customer service your Real Estate transaction will be handled with professionalism and competency. Whether you are a first time buyer, moving up, downsizing, or investing rest assured I have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the process with ease. I would love to be your “Realtor of Choice”, so please feel free to contact me regarding all of your Real Estate needs!
20 Years Experience in Customer Service and Sales Related Fields
Area of Expertise is South/Southwest Suburbs
Short Sale and Foreclosures
Prior work experience in the Construction Industry
Member of Mainstreet Organization of Realtors (MORe)
Member of Illinois Realtor Association
Member of National Association of Realtors
- Bart looks for ways to improve his business and meet his clients’ needs. His innovative approach is based on solid, proven methods and utilizing technology to meet new challenges in today’s market. Bart has gained valuable experience and insight into the market conditions of this area after living here for many years. Working with Bart will provide you with many valuable resouces that he has gathered.
- Bart prides himself on being knowledgeable and staying current with changes in the real estate market and other markets that will affect the success of your transaction. Bart believes in constant communication and protecting your best interests throughout all phases of your real estate transaction. His excellent follow-through record helps ensure ongoing satisfaction.
- Bart is a full-time agent dedicated to providing the best possible service to his clients, while upholding high ethical standards. Bart is absolutely committed to fulfilling client’s needs with the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
- Bart’s commitment to honesty and open communication is the foundation from which a solid business is built. He pledges to always be honest with you and protect your best insterests to the fullest extent of his ability. As your real estate agent, Bart can access valuable resources and gather the information you need. Bart is prepared to respond to any situation that arises. His thorough research saves time and helps ensure a smooth transaction.
- Bart has a positive attitude, is a good listener and will go the extra mile to make your transaction as smooth and efficient as possible. Bart believes there is a solution to every problem. Helping a person make one of his most important decisions is a serious responsibility, but something that Bart enjoys doing. His enthusiasm and hard work will benefit you and help reduce the stress and anxiety often associated with real estate transactions.
- Bart takes a unique, very personal approach to real estate. Dedication to solving client’s problems motivates him to go the extra mile. As your real estate agent, Bart plans ahead. In this way, problems can be anticipated identified and solved. Careful planning will help avoid problems all together.
- Bart always provides the best service possible for his clients before, during and after the transaction closes. Because real estate transactions don’t stick to regular business hours, Bart is available seven days a week, often coming early and staying as late as necessary to get the job done.
Now is a GREAT time to buy, Interest rates are LOW, there is still plenty of financing available, lots of inventory to choose from, loads of BARGAINS & good deals available for purchase, and Owning Real Estate is a great way to build Long Term WEALTH. According to NAR nearly 60% of the average homeowner’s wealth comes from the equity in their home. Call or Email me TODAY to learn more! I look forward to hearing from you!
Referrals are the heart of my business! If yourself, a friend, relative or co-worker is thinking of buying, selling or relocating, please call or email me so we can discuss how to let them know about my services. And if you are thinking about investing in Real Estate, know that I also specialize in investment properties – Multi-family buildings, condo conversions, tear downs, vacant land – I can help! Give me a call, I’d love to hear from you! Thanks!
Thanks for reading our Tinley Park Real Estate Blog!
Posted By: Bart Basinki – Tinley Park Real Estate Agent – Team Baz
TeamBaz is a super team of Keller Williams Preferred Realty,
specializing in Tinley Park Real Estate and Chicago Suburban Real Estate