Bart Basinski Keller Williams Preferred Realty firstname.lastname@example.org 708-277-9229
What is this GPS platform?
- The GPS platform allows for our listings to be shown worldwide to real estate agents in hundreds of countries. The Keller Williams Global Property Specialist platform distributes our listing information to consumer real estate websites all around the world. This expands your ability to sell your home. This maximizes the opportunity to find qualified buyers. Our listings will be distributed across a network of over 80 publishers with coverage in Asia, Europe, North and South America.
- The GPS platform is run by Proxio Pro. Proxio Pro is just like the MLS systems that agents use in the United States, but this systems allows for our listings to advertised to over 500,000 agents in over 100 different countries. Also, a huge plus with this system is that it will translate the page into 19 different languages, including: Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Hindi, French, German, Arabic, etc. This gives the ability for international agents to present our listings in their clients native language.
How does Listing Syndication Work?
When a listing is entered into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) it is automatically entered into the Keller Williams Listing System or KWLS. KWLS is a proprietary system developed by Keller Williams that gives KW agents advantages over internet marketing for properties. This system sends listing data to over 850 of the most popular real estate websites in America. With the addition of GPS now KWLS sends listing information all over the world in multiple different languages which increase the ability to find a qualified buyer. Some of the international websites that the GPS sends to are listed below.
So why is it significant?
- This system opens up a whole new ball park for international buyers and sellers. Whether you are looking to buy a vacation home in Europe, or someone from Asia is looking to move to the states your home has a better chance of getting sold.
Simple Stats from NAR – 2014 Profile of International Home Buying Activity
- Paid a 60 percent higher median price
- Paid cash 60 percent of the time
- Accounted for $92.2 billion in sales form April 2013 – March 2014 ( 35%)
- International transactions increased by $24 billion in the last 12 months.
- One out of every twelve properties sold in the U.S is an International Transaction.
Thank you for visiting our blog. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or email Baz Realty Network. (708)-277-9229. Bartbaz@kw.com
It is our goal to make your Real Estate experience as smooth as possible. By utilizing state of the art technology and providing superior customer service your Real Estate transaction will be handled with professionalism and competency. Whether you are a first time buyer, moving up, downsizing, or investing rest assured we have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the process with ease. We would love to be your “Realtor of Choice”, so please feel free to contact us regarding all of your Real Estate needs!